Almaty Management University Entrepreneurship and innovations development center - is the department which develops entrepreneurship and innovations between students, and which contributes to the development of entrepreneurship qualification in Kazakhstan.
Mission of Entrepreneurship and innovations development center – to train new generation of social responsible entrepreneurs and to create ecosystem to the dynamically developing students environment, by implementing innovational knowledge to the learning process of students in special Minor: Entrepreneurship program.
Aim of the Entrepreneurship and innovations development center – develop entrepreneurial activity of students in AlmaU and whole Kazakhstan, by transforming regional universities and colleges.
Main directions of activity
- Popularization and development of entrepreneurial education
- Transformation of regional universities
- Liaise with Entrepreneurial Universities
- International internships to experience exchange
- Informational programs
- It is planning to create large-scale informational portal in the framework of program “Ecosystem of students entrepreneurship”, to extend contacts, to liaise communication and to the information exchange.
Events of the Center in 2015-2017
- Project “Ecosystem of students entrepreneurship” with ERG (Eurasian group)
- Forums and sessions about youth entrepreneurship
- Internships of MIT students by the support of governance of Almaty city and Almaty Management University
- Youth campaigns and activities
- Participation in the international project Mentoring for Young Entrepreneurs
- Organizing Start Up Tour Skolkovo 2015 and Road Show Skolkovo 2016
- Implementing special educational program Minor: Entrepreneurship since 2017
- Organization internship to the 3rd course students in Kusto Group jointly with Erkin Tatishev,2016
- Publications on the topic of “Problems of social entrepreneurship in Almaty” on the base of the research of graduate student of Columbia University.\
- Practical works